Cost Comparisons Summary
In summary one is led to the view that using Timber Frame:-
- Can save on foundation costs
- Make site otherwise unviable due to e.g. poor ground, or trees, developable
- Save costs on the construction of external walls
- Cut costs via reduced build times (see section Comparative Build Time)
- Likewise reduce costs of ‘preliminaries’ and Plant & Equipment hire charges
- Make it easier and therefore less costly to design to meet new Building Regulations
- Cut costs of Testing & Certification by use of proven methods
- Potential reduced costs of finance, mortgages, rent, etc. due to shorter build period.
If you have a particular question or problem we’ll be happy to consider this for you. Just e-mail this to [email protected]
If you have a particular question or problem we’ll be happy to answer it for you.
Just e-mail our Build Centre using our contact form