House Builders Federation
The House Builders Federation (HBF) is the principal trade federation for private sector housebuilders and voice of the house building industry in England and Wales.
With over 300 member firms, the HBF represents over 80% of all new houses built in England and Wales in any one year, and includes companies of all sizes, ranging from multi national, household names through regionally based businesses to small local companies.
Benfield ATT are the only specialist Timber Frame company to be members of the HBF. This membership offers you, our customer, a representation within the industry and an assurance that Benfield ATT's political influence can
- Provide you with help and guidance on recent political, planning and technical issues
- Offer representation to advise government and non-governmental organisations on industry issues
- Maintain pressure for necessary changes to regional, national and local policy
- Offer you access to assessments involving the impact of housing upon society, the economy and the environment
- Provide you with consistent, expert information to customers, local government, the media and the public on house building issues.
This membership also offers Benfield ATT customers a wealth of exclusive Marketing and Sales support.