Finding the land you want to Self-Build your individual house, or bungalow can be very difficult.
Finding land as a House Builder for residential, or other, development can be equally hard.
Finding land as a Developer to get planning permissions, create the infrastructure, and sell off plots to individual self-builders or house-builders can be even more difficult.
Our background in both agency and development makes us more than usually aware of these and related issues. Hopefully the introduction of our Land Finding Service will help all those who are looking for land to find what they require.
Full details and fees for this are given on our Land Finding Service pages.
If you have land for sale, with or without development permission, the chances are we will have a buyer for it. Our UK wide register of land buyers is growing all the time.
We have Design & Build’ clients in all of the following categories:
- Self-Builders seeking individual plots
- House-Builders looking for sites on which to build from one or two houses upwards
- Housing Associations and other Residential Social Landlords waiting to buy land for Affordable Housiing
- Land Developers who buy land, get planning permissions, construct the infrastructure and then sell on as plots to Self-Builders, House-Builders, Commercial, Retail & Industrial development specialists.
- Care Home, Nursing Home, School & Nursery operators looking to expand their businesses
- Village Hall & other Community groups desperately wanting land for new local facilities
- Buyers for part complete developments being offered by House-Builders, Developers, Mortgagors, etc.
- Investors & Builders ready to enter Joint Development agreements to develop your land & share profits
We do not charge Commissions on Sale to Vendors / Sellers. Instead our fees are paid either by the buyers, or absorbed by us as part of our ‘Design & Build’ packages.
Land Agents & Land ‘Scouts’
We are constantly looking for land for our retained buyers, as listed above.
Land Owners ‘One Stop’ Service
As Chartered Surveyors and Chartered Building Consultants, with a background in both agency and property development, we provide:
- Full Land, Environmental & Energy Survey
- Town & Country Planning
and related services to help you Obtain Appropriate Planning Permissions for your land or other property prior to sale.
We can also assist in determining the value of your land with and without development permissions, realistic asking prices, marketing and sale of your land.Send us details of your Land for Sale TODAY!, without obligation by clicking here