Thank you for your interest in joining the Benfield ATT Group.
FREELANCE and TELE-WORK
Embracing the environmental, social, and economic benefits afforded by 'telecommuting', we are developing policies and practices to enable us to employ more people remotely.
This approach to 21st Centruy 'Team Building, still requires occassional project meetings, so the closer that members are together, the easier this can become. However, the use of Skype and various 'white board' techniques is being explored, opening these opportunities to a wider network of specialists, both nationally and internationally.
Currently we are looking to add the following skill sets to this resource:-
- CAD design., espeically for people experienced in the use of SoftPLAN and Sketchup who have good knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Web Marketing, espeically UK link building, blogs and social media
- Article Writing, from a technical, social, industrial and economic viewpoint.
- Project Management, with particular emphasis on turn-key timber frame projects
- Estimating, both for timber frame manufacture and full build
- Sales and Marketing, from promotion and monitoring through telesales and follow up, to direct client contact and deal closure.
If you like the idea of full work flexibility and the significantly reduced need for travel, please submit your detailed CV, stating:-
- the work area that you would feel most comfortable with
- the number of hours that you have available
- your experience of freelance work
- your hourly rate
FULL TIME WORK
Unfortunately we do not have any full time vacancies at the moment, but do invite you to send in your CV to be held on file for future consideration.
Please send to:
The Benfield ATT Group
Unit 1 Symondscliffe Way
Severn Bridge Industrial Estate
or alternatively you can email it to: email@example.com